This is not a joke. I take spirituality very seriously or rather I have the highest respect for it. I want this page to be an official (as much as anything is officially official for what it’s worth) statement of my intent on how I will use my ministry.
At the bottom of the page is a link so that you can get (just about instantly) ordained too. This is made possible because of the Constitution of the United States.
Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Essentially a citizen of the USA cannot be tested on his faith by the government. You don’t have to prove via an arbitrary standard set up by anyone or anything that you believe in a higher power.
If you want to follow a specific established religion then you may have to jump through all kinds of arbitrary tests of your faith. My ministry is affiliated with no organized religion and therefore has no established rules that automatically exclude you. If you are a living human being then you are already in my ministry!
Because I am a minister I must have a religion but it doesn’t have to be an officially established religion to be a religion and like I stated earlier – this isn’t a joke or some kind of art statement etc.
Let us begin with defining what religion is (as per dictionary.com anyway).
So what are my beliefs? I will list (some of) them below. I will modify these as I find a better set of words to convey what I mean but for now they stand as they are.
- Every living human being is an immortal soul having a temporary human experience.
- Every living human being has the right to free will (to make their own mind up about what they believe).
- Every living human being has their own unique purpose for existing that is just as valid and important as any other person.
- Good and bad may just be my human interpretation of neutral circumstances but to be human is to define things as such. For example I believe that being kind to fellow human beings and other living things is good and exploiting living things for personal gain is bad.
- I believe that having faith is a important factor in mental health and is good for the general populace. Faith can reinforce a positive attitude and as a general rule people tend to react nicer when around positive people! Faith facilitates bravery and fuels heroism!
- Seeking answers to the ‘meaning of life’ is a worthy pursuit but it is not necessary to live a full and spiritual life. You can go ‘down the rabbit hole’ or just be a ‘normal’ person but it doesn’t change your soul’s reason for having a human experience.
- Karma can be a real effect of energy attracting like energy. You get what you give so be positive, be kind, be generous and have faith!
We are given the gift of limitation with these human bodies and minds. The satisfaction of going beyond our perceived limits (often because of faith) is part of the fun but the experience of whatever happens is the point of it all.
I don’t believe that we are here as humans to fight against our human nature. Relax, God doesn’t make mistakes and you aren’t any less divine because you fart or like tits.
Just be you – if you are jerk, so be it but you might only be a jerk because your brain has been programmed to be that way (yeah, you can re-program it if you want). Your brain isn’t the whole you any more than your left big toe is the whole you. You are a divinely created being that is born into a world of apparent separation from the divine.
My experience shows that if you feel connected to the divine then you are less fearful of the unknown and more open to accept and appreciate your life instead of fighting against the circumstances you perceive as negative in it.
If you love yourself then you can love others!
If you want ‘evidence’ that God exists then perhaps I can help you with that. My search for the divine truth has lead me to write this and perhaps this is the point where I can help you.
This is my ministry.